The cost of both of our walking lunch tours is $89.99.
All tours have a minimum age requirement of no younger than five (5) years of age. We understand that many people have children under the age requirement and you are welcome to bring them along and share your food with them.
A credit card is required at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
All bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance so that we can correspond with our food establishments and prepare a tour.
We understand that plans change and that you may have to cancel your reservation prior to the tour date. Therefore, you will be granted a full refund as long as you give us at least 8 days notice. If you cancel anywhere from 7 or less days from departure date, your payments are NOT refundable. Any person failing to appear on the day of departure will not be refunded. Also, no refund will be given for any portions of the tour unused by participant after tour departure regardless of circumstances. Please see table below.
Within 7 Or Less Days Of Departure Date
8 Or More Days Prior to Departure Date
100% of payment is refunded
Severe weather in this area of Hawaii is rare and tours will proceed as scheduled in light rain and other mild weather conditions. In the rare event that we have to cancel a tour, you will have the opportunity to reschedule your reservation (subject to availability) or receive credit towards a future event. Therefore, it is important that you provide us with a number that we can contact you when you book your tours. Although very rare, we may need to contact you in case of last minute changes due to emergencies or hazardous weather conditions.
Provisions Of Service
Hilo Food Tours LLC reserves the right to refuse admission or service to anyone based on the discretion of the tour operator. Hilo Food Tours LLC also reserves the right to cancel scheduled tours at any time in the event of operational emergencies and extreme or hazardous weather conditions.
Hilo Food Tours LLC is not responsible for the loss, damage, destruction or theft of personal property of any participants with Hilo Food Tours LLC. Personal property is the sole responsibility of the participants.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY-THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of walking food tours organized by Hilo Food Tours LLC, of 64-821 Paakainui Alan, Kamuela, Hawaii 96743 and/or use of partner establishments, facilities and services of Hilo Food Tours, I, the customer and/or participant of Hilo Food Tours, agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family and my party, to the following:
- AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Hilo Food Tours, or the employees, representatives or agents of Hilo Food Tours.
- ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members and/or my party, and further rulease and discharge Hilo Food Tours for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Hilo Food Tours, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Hilo Food Tours or other third parties.
- INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Hilo Food Tours against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgements, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my family or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Hilo Food Tours.
- FEES. I agree to pay for all damages and facilities of Hilo Food Tours caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family/party.
- NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I haver been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Hilo Food Tours has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
- ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceablity of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY BOOKING A TOUR WITH HILO FOOD TOURS AND PROCEEDING TO CHECKOUT, I RELEASE AND VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.